Defender Dario Srna said goodbye to Shakhtar . Today it became known that Dario left the Donetsk club. Srna himself said goodbye to ...

Home » » Srna: I will always remember the roar of the tribunes of the crowded Donbass Arena

Srna: I will always remember the roar of the tribunes of the crowded Donbass Arena

Defender Dario Srna said goodbye to Shakhtar.

srna shaktar donetsk


Today it became known that Dario left the Donetsk club.

Srna himself said goodbye to the Shakhtar and the fans in the following words:

"Dear friends, I leave Shakhtar, it's difficult for me to say these words, but it's like that: I went out on the field in Shakhtar's shirt for 15 years, I went out to win, I fought for the club, for the fans, for Donetsk, they were unforgettable and incredibly happy years in my life, together with the President of the Club, with the fans, with the Team, with the coaches, we went a long way and wrote the history of the Shaktar , I am proud to be the Captain of the great Club, for me it is a great honor and responsibility. Every cup won, every trophy gave We have the confidence and strength to go further, win . And I'm sure the next generation of players will continue to glorify Shakhtar, will bring him many more cups and titles of everyone who stands for Shakhtar, it should be remembered -. It is a great club and a great honor to play for him. "

"I want to say a big thank you to the president - Renat Akhmetov, President, thank you for your faith and support, I owe you a lot in my life, thanks to all my coaches, the great Mr. Lucescu and the ambitious Paulo Fonsec. Thanks to you, I grew up and developed as a football player. I thank every player with whom we went on the field and fought for the honor and glory of the Shakhtar! Thanks to all-all employees of the Club! "

"My final words are addressed to our fans, dear friends, I will always miss your love and support, I will always remember the roar of the tribunes of the crowded Donbass Arena, the incredible atmosphere of the fantastic holiday that you created at every home match. Thank you, I love you "My heart belongs to Shakhtar." See you later! "

Earlier it became known that Srna will continue his career in Cagliari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GENRES

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Ads Top

Home Ads

Popular Posts

Latest in Sports

Popular Posts